The Senior Portfolio Investment officer is responsible for overseeing portfolio investments, developing and implementing strategic objectives, and leading the Portfolio Investment team. The Senior Investment Officer works with the Advisors and other senior staff to fulfill the objectives of the organization.
Supervises the implementation of the portfolios selection and processes (Equity & Fixed Income)
- Structures portfolio allocation to achieve long-term return objectives
- To conduct individual asset selection, optimization, and what-if scenarios.
- To conduct portfolio monitoring and rebalancing on a scheduled basis
- Recommends new manager, new investment programs, and manager terminations
- Ensures reporting and analytics are accurate, informative, and timely
Supervise Portfolio Investment Organization
- Supervise colleagues within the portfolio investment unit
- Evaluates the performance of colleagues
- Coaches, counsels, and commends colleagues throughout the year related to performance
- A bachelor’s degree from a university in finance, mathematics, accounting, economics, business, or a related field
- 5 years or more of related experience, with 2 years of related experience in a supervisory role.
- Or any combination of education and/or experience equal to the minimum requirements.
WMI (Wakil Manajer Investasi)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of all analytics necessary to successfully implement an investment plan
- Knowledge of equity, fixed income investments, and ability to drive strategy
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with knowledge of finance, investment concepts, and global financial markets
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Willingness to work hard